sábado, 8 de outubro de 2016

Hello everyone! Here we are again!

My wife Jacqueline and I are very happy to be here in the United States. Especially because of our children! They are attending school and learning the English language, and it is so good to see their development and how they are enjoying everything! I'm so happy to see them being successful and learning how to face their challenges and problems!

Every week they have in-class Spelling Tests, and this last week Rebecca was the only one to receive an A in her class!
Thiago had a great challenge this week also! He had to recite a poem in English by memory, and he did a really good job! He was so happy because  his teacher said he did it really well and is progressing so much in so short time! This is the poem he recited in class:

Apple Tree Poem

Way up high,
in the apple tree.
Two red apples smiled at me.
I shook that tree,
as hard as I could!
Down came the apples
Oh!
Were they good!

We recorded him reciting the poem, and I would like to share with all of you:



What did you thing of his reciting?

They are really happy! And we are so proud!

See you next week!

Diogo Neves

Nenhum comentário: